XF Premium C5/C6 0w20 Engine Oil
A fully synthetic, mid SAPS, premium OEM approved engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines. Recommended for applications requiring a C5/C6 0w20 viscosity, covering a wide range of European and Asian manufacturers.
A fully synthetic, mid SAPS, premium OEM approved engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
Millers Oils XF Premium is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.
Recommended for applications requiring a C5/C6 0w20 viscosity, covering a wide range of European and Asian manufacturers.
- Provides enhanced low-temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey
- Specifically engineered to enhance engine cleanliness, delivering improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and extended service drain capability
- Complements and utilises latest mid SAPS technology protecting after treatment systems such as particulate filters, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and AdBlue delivering ultimate soot control and environmental protection
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions
- Delivers outstanding LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition) protection and ultimate in turbo charger care, even under the most extreme operating conditions
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV)
- ACEA C5 / C6
- API SP, SP RC, SN Plus RC, SN Plus, SN
- BMW Longlife-17 FE+ (Approved)
- ILSAC GF-6A, GF-5
- Mercedes-Benz MB 229.72, MB 229.71
- Opel / Vauxhall OV0401547* (Approved)
- API SM
- BMW Longlife-14 FE+
- Chrysler MS-12145, MS-6395
- Fiat 9.55535-GSX, 9.55535-DM1, 9.55535-DSX
- Ford WSS-M2C947-B1,WSS-M2C962-A1
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.51.5122, STJLR.03.5006
- Volvo VCC RBS0-2AE
- Asian manufacturers**
* Suitable for use in GM dexos 2 and dexos D applications
** Asian manufacturers - including but not limited to Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and Toyota
Data Sheet Download(s):