XF Premium 0w40 Engine Oil
A fully synthetic, full SAPS, premium OEM engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines. Recommended for applications requiring a 0w40 viscosity, predominantly for use in Mercedes Benz, Mercedes Benz AMG powered vehicles, Porsche and Renault.
A fully synthetic, full SAPS, premium OEM engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
Millers Oils XF Premium is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.
Recommended for applications requiring a 0w40 viscosity, predominantly for use in Mercedes Benz, Mercedes Benz AMG powered vehicles, Porsche and Renault.
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV)
- Compatible for use with bio fuels, DFT provides exceptional performance and protection against deposits, sludge and engine wear
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SN
- Ford WSS-M2C937-A
- MB 229.5
- Porsche A40 (Approved)
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- ACEA A3/B3
- API CF
- BMW Longlife-01, BMW Longlife-98
- Chrysler MS-12633 (SRT), Chrysler MS-10725
- Fiat 9.55535-Z2, Fiat 9.55535-M2
- GM-LL-B-025, GM-LL-A-025
- MB 229.3, MB 229.1
- Volvo VCC 95200356
- VW 502 00 / 505 00, VW 500 00 / 501 01
- Asian manufacturers*
* Asian manufacturers - including but not limited to Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and Toyota
Data Sheet Download(s):