Millers Oils XF Longlife 0w-30 Ford high performance fully synthetic Mid SAPS engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. Designed to meet and offer superior performance to OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications. This is achieved by increased cleanliness, engine/oil durability, reduced friction/wear and improved fuel economy.
Millers Oils XF Longlife 0w-30 Ford is recommended for the new Diesel engines requiring an SAE 0w-30 Ford M2C950-A or Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5007 specification. XF Longlife 0w-30 Ford is fully compatible with the latest Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Gasoline Particulate Filters (GPF) and Catalytic Converters and is compliant with emissions standards. Please note XF Longlife 0w-30 Ford is not backwards compatible with older engines.
- This synthetic technology produces excellent low temperature flow when cold starting down to -35°C, this yields rapid protection of vital components, as most engine wear occurs during start up.
- XF Longlife 0w-30 Ford meets Ford/Jaguar Land Rover criteria to offer exceptional viscosity stability at high temperatures and severe operating conditions for maintainable protection and prolonged engine life.
- Increased protection via a stronger oil film between metallic components which in turn reduces friction & wear. The oil will achieve this level of performance throughout the OEM oil change interval.
- Low viscosity offers improved fuel economy & a reduction in emissions due to optimum levels of detergents and dispersants. These provide high levels of engine cleanliness and sludge control, which improves combustion and helps keep after treatment systems functioning effectively.
- ACEA C2 Mis SAPS specification with a maximum Sulphated Ash content of 0.8%, Sulphur and Phosphorus are chemically an ACEA C3 but with a lower HTHS of minimum 2.9mPa*s for increased fuel economy..
Data Sheet Download(s):