XF Longlife 0w30 Ford Engine Oil
A high performance fully synthetic mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous, Sulphur) engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. Recommended for new Diesel engines requiring an SAE 0w30 Ford M2C950-A or Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5007 specification.
A high performance fully synthetic mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous, Sulphur) engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. Designed to meet and offer superior performance to OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications. This is achieved by increased cleanliness, engine/oil durability, reduced friction/wear and improved fuel economy.
Recommended for new Diesel engines requiring an SAE 0w30 Ford M2C950-A or Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5007 specification. It is fully compatible with the latest Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Gasoline Particulate Filters (GPF) and Catalytic Converters and is compliant with emissions standards. Please note XF Longlife 0w30 Ford is not backwards compatible with older engines.
- This synthetic technology produces excellent low temperature flow when cold starting down to -35°C, this yields rapid protection of vital components, as most engine wear occurs during start up
- Meets Ford/Jaguar Land Rover criteria to offer exceptional viscosity stability at high temperatures and severe operating conditions for maintainable protection and prolonged engine life
- Increased protection via a stronger oil film between metallic components which in turn reduces friction & wear. The oil will achieve this level of performance throughout the OEM oil change interval
- Low viscosity offers improved fuel economy and a reduction in emissions due to optimum levels of detergents and dispersants. These provide high levels of engine cleanliness and sludge control, which improves combustion and helps keep after treatment systems functioning effectively
- ACEA C2 mid SAPS specification with a maximum Sulphated Ash content of 0.8%, Sulphur and Phosphorus are chemically an ACEA C3 but with a lower HTHS of minimum 2.9mPa*s for increased fuel economy
- ACEA C2
- Ford M2C950-A
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR 03.5007
Data Sheet Download(s):