Millers Oils XF Longlife 0w-20 Volvo high performance fully synthetic Mid SAPS engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. Designed to meet and offer superior performance to OEM specifications. This is achieved by increased cleanliness, engine/oil durability, reduced friction/wear and improved fuel economy.
XF Longlife 0w-20 Volvo is recommended for new Diesel and Gasoline engines requiring an SAE 0w-20 Volvo VCC-RBSO-2AE. XF Longlife 0w-20 Volvo is fully compatible with the latest Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Gasoline Particulate Filters (GPF) and Catalytic Converters and is compliant with emissions standards.
- This synthetic technology produces excellent low temperature flow when cold starting down to -35°C, this yields rapid protection of vital components, as most engine wear occurs during start up.
- High quality oil with exceptional viscosity stability at high temperatures and extreme operating conditions for maintainable protection and prolonged engine life.
- Increased protection via a stronger oil film between metallic components which in turn reduces friction & wear. The oil will achieve this level of performance throughout the OEM oil change interval.
- Low viscosity offer enhanced fuel economy & a reduction in emissions due to the optimum levels of detergents and dispersants. These provide high levels of engine cleanliness and sludge control, which improves combustion and helps keep after treatment systems functioning effectively.
- ACEA C5 Mid SAPS specification chemical limits are an ACEA C3 but it has lower HTHS of between 2.6 & 2.9mPa*s.
- ACEA C5
- Volvo VCC-RBSO-2AE
Data Sheet Download