This product is an ‘all in one’, one shot, fuel treatment providing ethanol protection, lead replacement and an octane improver that adds up to two octane numbers (20 points) to unleaded fuel.
Recommended for all classic engines previously requiring leaded fuel and now running on unleaded fuel. One bottle treats approx 50 litres of unleaded fuel.
Tank Safe has been specifically formulated for petrol fuelled engines whether carburettor or fuel injected.
- Endorsed by the FBHVC as a fuel treatment for protection against corrosion in metals.
- Adds up to 2 octane numbers (20 points) to unleaded fuel.
- Prevents valve seat recession when used with unhardened valve seats.
- Prevents detonation, hot spots & running on.
- Prevents fuel system corrosion and helps protect components.
- Combats the adverse effects of ethanol in fuel (up to E10).
- Carburettor anti-icing formula.
- Contains anti oxidant to improve fuel life.
Data Sheet Download(s):