TRIDENT LONGLIFE 5w30 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
A high performance mid SAPS fully synthetic petrol and diesel engine oil, covering ACEA C2 & C3 specifications. Particularly recommended for use in vehicles using variable service intervals.
Trident Longlife 5w30 is a high performance fully synthetic Mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous & Sulphur) engine oil suitable for the latest technology.
It has been designed to meet OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications, which has been achieved by offering increased cleanliness, engine / oil durability, reduced friction/wear and improved fuel economy.
Trident Longlife 5w30 is recommended for engines requiring an SAE 5w30 ACEA C2/C3 meeting the below manufacturer specifications including VWAG 504.00/507.00.
Trident Longlife 5w30 is fully compatible with the latest Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Gasoline Particulate Filters (GPF) and Catalytic Converters and is compliant with emissions standards.
- This synthetic technology produces excellent low temperature flow when cold starting down to -30oC, this yields rapid protection of vital components, as most engine wear occurs at start up.
- It offers exceptional viscosity stability at high temperatures and sever operating conditions for maintainable protection and prolonged engine life.
- Increased protection via a stronger oil film between metallic components, with an achievable level of performance throughout the OEM oil change interval.
- Low viscosity offers improved fuel economy in comparision to thicker viscosity oils. Trident 5w30 uses optimum levels of detergents and dispersants. These provide high levels of engine cleanliness and sludge control, which offers improved combustion.
- ACEA mid SAPS specifiction
- ACEA C3
- ACEA C2
- API SN, CF
- MB 229.31
Millers Oils also state suitability for:
- BMW Longlife-04
- Fiat 9.55535-S3
- GM dexos 2
- Porsche C30
- PSA B71 2290
- VW 502.00/505.00
- VW 502.00/505.01
- VW 504.00/507.00
Data Sheet Download(s):