Millers Oils Trident Longlife Fuel Economy 5w-30 is a high performance fully synthetic engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. It has been designed to meet OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications, which has been achieved by offering increased cleanliness, engine/oil durability, reduced friction/wear and improved fuel economy.
Trident Longlife Fuel Economy 5w-30 is recommended for engines requiring an SAE 5w-30 viscosity predominantly Ford and Jaguar Land Rover vehicles. Trident Longlife Fuel Economy 5w-30 is fully compatible with the latest European emissions standards.
- This synthetic technology produces excellent low temperature flow when cold starting down to -30°C, this yields rapid protection of vital components, as most engine wear occurs during start up.
- It offers exceptional viscosity stability at high temperatures and severe operating conditions for maintainable protection and prolonged engine life.
- Increased protection via a stronger oil film between metallic components, with an achievable level of performance throughout the OEM oil change interval.
- Low viscosity offers improved fuel economy in comparison to thicker viscosity oils. Trident 5w-30 uses optimum levels of detergents and dispersants. These provide high levels of engine clealiness and sludge control, which offers improved combustion.
- ACEA Full SAPS specification.
Data Sheet Download(s):