NANODRIVE EE Longlife ECO 5w30 Engine Oil
A fully synthetic high performance, low friction, fuel efficient engine oil. Suitable for use in Ford petrol and diesel engines meeting the latest European emissions standards.
A fully synthetic high performance, low friction, fuel efficient engine oil. Part of the Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology range. Formulated to meet the demanding requirements of today’s engines with the added benefits of reduced friction, improved fuel economy and a reduction in wear and overall running costs.
Suitable for use in Ford petrol and diesel engines meeting the latest European emissions standards.
Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology provides the following benefits:
- A reduction in friction of up to 53% providing a reduction in wear of up to 50% compared to other 5w30 ECO grades
- The coefficient of friction reduces rapidly as the engine temperature rises, maximising fuel economy and reducing emissions accordingly
- Protects against wear, extending engine component life
- Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life
- Backwards compatible with previous M2C913-B specification
- ACEA A5 / B5
- API SL, CF
- Meets the requirements of Ford M2C913-D, M2C913-C, M2C913-B
- Renault RN0700
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR 03.5003
Data Sheet Download(s):