Premium Automatic Transmission Fluid technology blended with selected fully synthetic base fluids.
Use as received in automatic transmissions and other equipment, which require this type of lubricant.
- Easier shifting even at low temperatures.
- Shorter warm up ensures max gearbox efficiency.
- Stays in grade even under extreme conditions.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Longer drain periods.
- Excellent high temperature oxidation stability up to 100,000 miles under normal conditions
- Stable friction properties increases durability, to meet longer warranty periods.
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity which provides exceptional cold flow properties.
- General Motors Dexron IIIH
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Ford Mercon
- Allison C4, V730 & TES 389
- ATF, LT 71141
- MAN 339 Type F, Z1, V1, Z2, V2
- MB 236.1, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7, 236.8, 236.9, 236.10
- Volvo 97340, 97341
- Voith 55.6335, 55.6336
- ZF 02F, 04D, 03D, 09B, 11A, 11B, 14A, 14B, 16L, 17C , 4HP 20, 6HP 26 (ATF M1375.4)
- Vickers, Hagglunds Denison, Racine, Rexnord, Sundstrand and Clark Powershift
Data Sheet Download(s):