Ginetta Cars has a long and successful history of producing hand built race cars and has gained a reputation as one of the most renowned British heritage race car brands, and one in which some of motorsport’s biggest names began their careers.
Use as received for racing and high performance braking systems where a non-mineral fluid is required and high braking temperatures are experienced.
Extended performance DOT 4+ formulation suitable for high performance road cars, track day and competition use.
- Enhanced high temperature performance over DOT 4 fluids.
- Racing Brake Fluid 300 Plus has a dry boiling point of above 310°C in comparison to the 230°C required for standard DOT 4 fluids.
- It has the capability to perform at the high braking temperatures found under arduous racing conditions.
- Robust against water absorption, improving resistance to vapour lock.
- Mutually compatible with all fluids meeting the same specifications.
Data Sheet Download(s):