Concentrate multi-metal corrosion inhibitor and coolant enhancer.
Dilute with water in the ratio 1 part Extra Cool to 50 parts water [2% solution] for corrosion inhibition of vehicle cooling systems and deposit reduction.
- Helps to maintain coolant flow in radiators.
- Reduces deposit formation in radiators.
- Provides powerful corrosion protection for all metals found in engines e.g. aluminium, cast iron, etc.
- Helps reduce coolant temperature by up to 15 degrees.
- Reduces engine damage from internal coolant leaks.
- Mixes with all good quality antifreezes.
- Does not provide antifreeze protection.
- Note: Antifreeze is often based on ethylene or propylene glycol, which are insoluble in oil. Internal coolant leaks may cause damage to highly stressed bearings.
Data Sheet Download(s):