EPS - Ethanol Protection System Fuel Additive 500ml Multi Shot
A fuel treatment providing ethanol protection when using unleaded fuel. Prevents fuel system corrosion and helps protect components. Compatible with catalytic converters and endorsed by the FBHVC.
This product is a fuel additive that provides ethanol protection when using E5 or E10 unleaded petrol. Prevents fuel system corrosion and helps protect metal components. Also compatible with catalytic converters. Designed to be used with modern E5 and E10 unleaded petrol.
Suitable for two and four stroke petrol engines, vintage, classic, modern vehicles (manufactured before 2011), motorcycles, scooters, jet skis, boats, small garden plant machinery and any type of vehicle that requires unleaded E5 or E10 unleaded petrol.
Dosage Rate = One 500ml bottle treats 500 Litres (10 x 50L Tanks) of E5/E10 unleaded petrol.
- Combats the adverse effects of ethanol found in E5 and E10 unleaded petrol.
- Prevents fuel system corrosion.
- Protects metal components.
- Carburettor anti-icing formula.
- Compatible with catalytic converters.
- Endorsed by the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs (FBHVC).
Data Sheet Download(s):
Product Technical Data Sheet
Product Safety Data Sheet