EE Semi Synthetic 10w40 Engine Oil
A semi synthetic high performance, low friction, fuel efficient engine oil. Recommended for use in modern petrol and diesel engined vehicles.
A semi synthetic high performance, low friction, fuel efficient engine oil. Part of the Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology range. Formulated to meet the demanding requirements of today's engines with the added benefits of reduced friction, improved fuel economy and a reduction in overall running costs.
Recommended for use in modern petrol and diesel engined vehicles where a 10w40 fuel efficient oil of this performance profile is required. The Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology provides the following benefits:
- A reduction in friction of up to 60% providing a reduction in wear of up to 42% compared to other standard semi synthetic 10w40 grades.
- The coefficient of friction reduces rapidly as the engine temperature rises, maximising fuel economy and reduces emissions accordingly.
- Protects against wear, extending component life.
- Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life.
- ACEA: A3 / B3, A3 / B4
- API: SL, CF
- Mercedes-Benz: 229.1
- VW: 502 00, 505 00
- Renault: RN0700
- MTF-94: Transmission Specification
Data Sheet Download(s):