EE Performance C3 5w30 Engine Oil
A fully synthetic, mid SAPS performance engine oil for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines. Features NANODRIVE low friction technology for vehicles requiring a C3 5w30 specification. Designed for Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) including Bentley, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda and Porsche. Other coverage includes BMW and Mercedes Benz.
A fully synthetic, mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur) performance engine oil featuring NANODRIVE low friction technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
EE Performance from Millers Oils is the “track day ready”, high performance engine oil range ideal for race track and on-road use. The range is specifically designed for vehicles that demand maximum engine performance. Using award-winning low-friction NANODRIVE technology and ester chemistry, EE Performance offers an improved formulation with significant reductions in friction and wear compared to EE Longlife and industry-standard formulations.
Recommended for vehicles requiring a C3 5w30 specification. Designed for Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) including Bentley, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda and Porsche. Other coverage includes BMW and Mercedes Benz.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- “Track day ready”, high performance oil; delivers maximum engine performance whilst meeting manufacturer’s specifications and recommended oil drain interval for on-road use
- Reduction in friction of up to 24% providing a reduction in wear of up to 25% compared to other 5w30 grades
- Increased engine power and torque from award winning NANODRIVE low friction technology and synthetic ester formulation
- Extended component life and reduced operating temperatures as a result of the instant lubrication provided by NANODRIVE low friction technology
- Latest mid SAPS technology protects both engines and after-treatment systems including particulate filters (DPF/GPF) and Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR), delivering ultimate soot control and environmental protection
- ACEA C3
- API SN, SM, SL
- BMW Longlife-04
- Chrysler MS-11106
- Fiat 9.55535-S3
- Mercedes-Benz MB 229.51, MB 229.31
- Porsche C30
- Audi / VW Group VW 504 00 / 507 00, VW 506 00 / 506 01, VW 503 00 / 503 01, VW 502 00 / 505 01, VW 502 00 / 505 00, VW 500 00 / 501 01
- Audi, Bentley, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda
- Asian manufacturers*
- Millers Oils underwrites this product for GM dexos 2 applications
* Including but not limited to Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota
Data Sheet Download