EE Performance 5w50 Engine Oil
A fully synthetic, full SAPS performance engine oil for use in petrol and diesel engines. Features NANODRIVE low friction technology for vehicles requiring an A3/B4 or A3/B3 5w50 specification and is recommended for Mercedes Benz AMG powered vehicles, Porsches, Caterhams and Fords including the Mustang.
A fully synthetic, full SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur) performance engine oil featuring NANODRIVE low friction technology for use in petrol and diesel engines.
EE Performance from Millers Oils is the “track day ready”, high performance engine oil range ideal for race track and on-road use. The range is specifically designed for vehicles that demand maximum engine performance. Using award-winning low-friction NANODRIVE technology and ester chemistry, EE Performance offers an improved formulation with significant reductions in friction and wear compared to EE Longlife and industry-standard formulations.
Recommended for vehicles requiring an A3/B4 or A3/B3 5w50 specification and is recommended for Mercedes Benz AMG powered vehicles, Porsches, Caterhams and Fords including the Mustang.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- “Track day ready”, high performance oil; delivers maximum engine performance whilst meeting manufacturer’s specifications and recommended oil drain interval for on-road use
- Reduction in friction of up to 24% providing a reduction in wear of up to 25% compared to other 5w50 grades
- Increased engine power and torque from award winning NANODRIVE low friction technology and synthetic ester formulation
- Extended component life and reduced operating temperatures as a result of the instant lubrication provided by NANODRIVE low friction technology
- Full SAPS oil combined with NANODRIVE technology gives ultimate engine protection
- Higher viscosity grade provides stable oil film and lubrication throughout full RPM range in arduous applications including track day use
- ACEA A3/B4, ACEA A3/B3
- API SN, SM, SL
- Ford WSS-M2C931-C
- Mercedes-Benz MB 229.3, MB 229.1
- Porsche A40
- AMG, Aston Martin, Caterham, Cosworth, Ferrari, Lotus, Renault, TVR
- Asian manufacturers*
* Including but not limited to Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota
Data Sheet Download(s):