High specification diesel fuel treatment for enhanced combustion efficiency and engine cleanliness.
For use in all diesel vehicles including Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI compliant engines.
Empty complete contents into fuel tank before filling to ensure thorough mixing. One bottle treats 60 litres of fuel.
Storage Instructions: Avoid strong direct light and heat.
- A modern state of the art fuel treatment that is suitable for all diesel engines and provides a tangible improvement to vehicle performance and enhanced fuel economy.
- Increases cetane rating of diesel by up to 5 numbers.
- Noticeably improved throttle and engine response at lower revs designed to offer the best of both power and economy.
- Enhanced detergency package for quicker clean up and prolonged injector cleanliness.
- Protection of fuel system components against wear, with specially added lubricity enhancers.
- Engine smoothness, noise reduction and fuel savings confirmed by users.
- Improved combustion and engine cleanliness drastically reduces emissions of hydrocarbons (HC), carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitrous oxide (NOx).
- Ideal for use as a pre-MOT test clean-up treatment.
- Provides fuel system corrosion control.
- Prevents fuel from ageing.
Data Sheet Download(s):