Octane booster, valve seat lubricant and combustion enhancer.
Add to unleaded petrol for all motorsport applications. Precise treatment levels should be determined by test bed experimentation.
- Use with modern fuels to increase octane levels by up to 4 octane numbers (40 points).
- Provides improved performance for race, rally or track day.
- Provides similar flame front control as lead, thereby enabling engines to run more advanced ignition timing without danger of pre-ignition or detonation.
- Mixes with leaded, unleaded, LRP and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives such as oxygenates, ethanol and MTBE.
- Equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors and catalytic convertors.
- For maximum benefit use in conjunction with premium, higher octane unleaded fuel.
- Used by an increasing number of engine builders to compensate for the deterioration in pump fuel.
Data Sheet Download(s):