Competition fully synthetic transmission oil. A blend of full synthetic base oils incorporating new “Nano Technology” additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses. Competition grade transmission oils which are available in various viscosities and are formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil.
Designed for the lubrication of competition gearboxes and axles which require limited slip high performance oils. Hypoid differentials with limited slip, gearboxes with combined limited slip differential, synchromesh and non-synchromesh manual gearboxes, transaxles and transfer boxes. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X.
- Friction-modified transmission oil, which has minimised power loss characteristics.
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability. Low friction/low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures.
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
- High film strength and shock protection for maximum protection of gears and dog rings. High performance in limited slip differentials.
- Also compatible in non LS axles and transaxles.
- API GL4, API GL5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E
- ZF-TE-ML-02B, ZF-TE-ML-05B, ZF-TE-ML-05D (Limited Slip), ZF-TE-ML-07A
- ZF-TE-ML-12B, ZF-TE-ML-16F, ZF-TE-ML-17B, ZF-TE-ML-19C
Data Sheet Download(s):