Classic Sport High Performance 20w50 Engine Oil
The world’s finest SAE 20w50 fully synthetic multigrade engine oil, uniquely engineered for classic performance racing with shear stable viscosity index improvers. Incorporates our unique nanotechnology ultra low friction additive system and is formulated with full ZDDP (zinc phosphorus) for ultimate protection.
This high performance oil is the world’s finest SAE 20w50 fully synthetic multigrade engine oil. It has been uniquely engineered for classic performance racing, with shear stable viscosity index improvers. This product incorporates our unique nanotechnology ultra low friction additive system. It is formulated with full ZDDP (zinc phosphorus) for ultimate protection.
Exceptional protection for vehicles requiring a 20w50 viscosity engine oil. Incorporating high quality fully synthetic base oils and modern innovative additive technology, combined with period viscometrics to provide optimum lubrication characteristics for:
- Engines manufactured in the immediate post war period through to the early 1980s
- Intended for use in arduous applications such as sustained fast road use, track and motorsport
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
- A reduction in friction of up to 63% providing a reduction in wear of up to 38% compared to other synthetic based non-Nanodrive 20w50 grades
- The coefficient of friction reduces rapidly as the engine temperature rises, maximising fuel economy and reducing emissions accordingly which protects against wear, extending engine component life
- Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life
Data Sheet Download(s):