A dual purpose preservation oil SAE 20w50 mineral preservation oil for storage and limited running of engines. It is specifically engineered to provide both rust and corrosion protection for petrol and diesel engines.
Use as received to provide storage protection of mechanical parts. Primarily for engines, but can be used for transmissions. Suitable for vintage, classic, motor sport or industrial applications.
Apply in the same way as a normal oil change -
- 1. Run engine to warm existing oil
- 2. Drain oil and change filter
- 3. Refill with Classic Preservation Oil 20w50 and run for 10-15 minutes
- 4. Provides protected storage life of three years if oil is circulated every six months
- 5. Allows occasional use for up to 2000 miles, but this reduces storage life
- 6. When engine is required for service, run engine to warm oil and drain without changing oil filter
- 7. Refill with correct Millers Oil for continual use
- Vapour phase inhibitors provide anti-rust performance on working surfaces.
- Resistance to ‘run-off’ during lay-up.
- Vehicles can be driven for up to 2000 gentle road miles.
- Suitable for petrol and diesel engines.
- Can be used and run in gearboxes requiring an engine oil.
- Can be used for storage only in Hypoid final drives.
Utilises additive chemistry equivalent to API SJ/CC and incorporates additional performance to ensure significantly improved rust and corrosion protection.
Data Sheet Download(s):