CFS 5w40 NT+ Engine Oil
Specifically developed for use in fast road, race, rally, sprints and hill climbs and ideally suited for engines with hydraulic tappets such as Ford Zetec.
Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology ultra low friction formulation. Suitable for fast road/street modified engines, race, rally, sprints and hill climbs. Ideal for engines with hydraulic tappets e.g. Ford Zetec. Ultra low friction nano technology successfully proven in motorcycles with wet clutches.
For competition or modified engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria. Formulated for high revving engines used in circuit racing or for larger engines for short duration i.e. hill climbs and sprints. Also suitable for fast road or track day use, especially in engines where a 5w30 is normally specified. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
- Significantly reduces friction and heat, Promoting longer component life.
- Increases power output and torque, superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Motorcycle wet clutch compatible.
- Improves reliability and energy efficiency
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
- Ideal for fast road or track day use, especially in engines where a 5w30 is normally specified
- Suitable for operating at 125C with peak temperatures up to 150C
Data Sheet Download(s):