Competition full synthetic petrol/diesel engine oil. Formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with latest additive technology for maximum performance. CFS 10w60 is recommended for fast road and racing use. This grade is suited to larger race and rally engines, with or without turbochargers, especially when subject to severe and high stress conditions. The ultra low friction, nano technology additives successfully proven in motorcycles with wet clutches.
Use for competition or modified engines. Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards. CFS 10w60 is formulated to protect both petrol and diesel competition engines operating under extreme conditions e.g. long distance racing, rallying in both normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines.
- Fully synthetic oils provide many outstanding performance benefits over conventional mineral oils. The synergistic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reducing friction and enhancing the oils performance.
- By utilising both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially selected to minimise the amount of polymer used, the lubricant film provided is more resistant to 'shear' and viscosity loss in highly stressed areas.
- Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil. High film strength for ultimate protection.
- Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up. Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SL/CF and ACEA A3/B4
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
- Offers exceptional protection, especially where subject to severe and high stress conditions
Data Sheet Download(s):