Competition fully synthetic engine oil. Formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with latest additive technology for maximum performance.
Use for competition, modified and high performance engines. Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards. CFS 10w50 is especially suited to modified, high performance vehicles, with or without turbochargers, for fast road and track day use. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
- Fully synthetic oils provide many outstanding performance benefits over conventional mineral oils. The synergistic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reducing friction and enhancing the oils performance
- By utilising both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially selected to minimise the amount of polymer used, the lubricant film provided is more resistant to 'shear' and viscosity loss in highly stressed areas
- Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil. High film strength for ultimate protection
- Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up. Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SL/CF and ACEA A3/B4
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
Data Sheet Download(s):