Competition fully synthetic petrol/diesel engine oil. Formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with the latest additive technology for maximum performance.
Use for competition or modified engines where maximum performance is required. CFS 10w40 additive technology is formulated to protect high revving competition engines from modern 16-valve twin OHC to older pushrod OHV engines. For fast road use or track days. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
- Fully synthetic oils provide many outstanding performance benefits over conventional mineral oil. The synergistic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reducing friction and enhancing the oils performance.
- By utilising both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially selected to minimise the amount of polymer used, the lubricant film provided is more resistant to 'shear' and viscosity loss in high stress areas.
- Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil. High film strength for ultimate protection.
- Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
- Far exceeds: the requirements of:
- API: SL, CF
- ACEA: A3 / B4
Data Sheet Download(s):