A high quality corrosion inhibited ethylene glycol antifreeze to BS 6580: 1992 standard. Blue in appearance.
By dilution with water to provide engine cooling systems in cars, vans, trucks and plant with frost protection.
Temperature at which coolant remains pumpable:
- 25% Volume in water -13°C
- 33% Volume in water -23°C
- 50% Volume in water -42°C
Temperature at which coolant will not flow and expansion may occur:
- 25% Volume in water -17°C
- 33% Volume in water -26°C
- 50% Volume in water -46°C
- Alpine Antifreeze BT meets or exceeds the performance requirements of BS6580 : 1992 for corrosion inhibiting engine coolant concentrate (antifreeze).
- Excellent corrosion protection for engine components including steel, cast iron, copper, brass, aluminium and solder.
- Longshelf life under normal ambient temperatures - typically 2 years.
- Built in alkalinity reserve ensures corrosion protection is provided over long periods of use.
- Product suited to usewith both 'hard' and 'soft' water.
- Superior anti-foam characteristics to the standard requirements.
- Nitrite free formulation.
- BS: 6580: 1992 Requirements
- ASTM: D3306
- SAE J: 1034
Data Sheet Download(s):