Millers Oils were established in 1887, in Brighouse, West Yorkshire and started business servicing the textile industry that was, at the time, prominent in the area.
What Millers Oils are now
- A leading independent blender of oil and fuel additives
- An innovator of new products for all markets
- Supplier to industrial, commercial vehicle and automotive markets
- A global supplier, distributing all over the world, including the Far East, USA and South America
- Focussed on delivering high quality products and services to customers
- Dedicated to helping customers processes and vehicles run more efficiently and for longer
Millers Oils' independence means that they can source the best raw materials for the formulations, and their size means we can respond quickly to new market trends and requirements.
In 2011 Millers Oils invested in their new Research & Development Centre. This enhances their ability to develop new products, maintain quality of existing products, as well as giving their team a much improved working environment.
A brief history of Millers Oils
The company started and remains a family owned business.
Here's a summary of just a few facts from their long history
- Established in 1887 by John Watson Miller on a site close to the current one
- First producer of long drain interval oil for trucks
- First diesel specific engine oil for cars
- Listed in Green directory at Automechanika 2010 for Ecomax fuel additive
- Innovator of Nanotechnology gear oils for motorsport in 2009
- 2009 Winner of World Motorsport Symposium Most Innovative New Product Award
- Winner of Best Technical stand at Autosport 2011 & 2012
- Queen's Award for Entreprise, International Trade 2012
- Innovator of nanotechnology engine oils in 2012 and winner of the MIA Most Innovative Product Award 2012